Here are our offerings:
Per lesson is regularly $35.00
1x/week is $135.00 monthly or 4 weeks ($5.00 savings)
2x/week is $270.00 monthly or 4 weeks ($10.00 savings)
or 10 as-you-go packages for $330.00 ($20.00 savings)
Per lesson is regularly $25.00
1x/week is $95.00 monthly or 4 weeks ($5.00 savings)
2x/week is $190.00 monthly for 4 weeks ($10.00 savings)
or 10 as-you-go packages for $240.00 ($10.00 savings)
Prices vary for group lessons or presentations. Contact me for a customized quote.
All payments are final and nonrefundable. 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy in place.
If there is no answer after 5 minutes for a 30 minute lesson or 10 minutes for a 60 minute lesson it will be considered a no-show. A 24 hour notice via email or text is required to reschedule or cancel a lesson. Otherwise the fee still stands.
- First I start off with a free introduction session, usually 10 minutes online. We will discuss what your, your child or your group's goals are for sign language proficiency then I draft up a lesson plan depending on how often the lessons will take place.
- For group lessons depending on the size of the audience I can utilize audio visual resources such as movies and interactive activities.
- I also offer "Sign Language" birthday parties. Includes games, arts and crafts and prizes for the party participants.
- As a former licensed high school science teacher at the NC School for the Deaf I have experience teaching Deaf students. Now my experience has broadened to include hearing individuals including families, new mothers, non profit groups and businesses as well as late-Deafened adults looking for a new way of communicating.
- It started very gradually. Parents would ask me to teach their babies or toddlers Baby Signs. Then word spread around and then the ages over time got older. Now I'm proud to state that I work with ALL ages now.
- Children with Special Needs including Autism
- Elementary, Middle and HS Students
- Non-profit groups such as Girl Scouts